Artist Bar Mitzvah DJ Hire Batmitvah Batmitzvah Party DJ Information event production Event Venues Worldwide Barmitzvah at Vanilla Barmitzvah Party BarMitzvah party top tips Booking a DJ DJ DJ at Vanilla DJ Knight Event Advise Events Hire a DJ International DJ London London DJ Mobile DJ News Special events Special Events DJ Venues
Barmitzvah at Vanilla
Thinking of having your Barmitzvah at Vanilla? What would a Barmitzvah at Vanilla be like? Asking yourself these questions? We asked special events DJ, DJ Knight about the many advantages of having a Barmitzvah at Vanilla. As it’s a popular event space, you may be considering it. If you have attended or heard about a Barmitzvah at Vanilla, but still have questions as to why this central London venue is a great spot to hold your Bar/Batmitzvah, DJ Knight reveals all the all pros for holding a Barmitzvah at Vanilla.
1. Self-Contained. Vanilla is a self contained events space. This means that DJs do not have to bring in DJ or sound equipment, microphones or any other PA related equipment as this is all provided at the venue.
2. Lighting. All the lighting is in house, so you don’t have to worry about bringing in moving heads, washers, up lighting, spotlights or anything else relating to lighting up the space. They have a fantastic set up that will suffice your event or party.
3. Staging. Vanilla provide staging and podiums should you want to have a focal point for speeches or for children and adults to dance on. They also have podiums that are ideal for entertainment such as dancers.
4. Screens. Vanilla have projectors so if you have a video, pictures or a presentation you want to show, this can be done with total ease.
5. Staff. When you hire Vanilla, all security, cloakroom and event management staff are provided, so you can just concentrate on enjoying the party. The staff are exceptional and assist you in anyway they can.
6. Space. The whole of Vanilla is white; the advantage of this is you can use lighting to change the mood or theme accordingly.
7. Catering. They have a fully functional kitchen which your catering company will love as it’s spacious enough for them to prepare everything. They also cater for Kosher catering.
9. Entertainment. No Batmitzvah at Vanilla would be complete without entertainment. There are a range of entertainment solutions that would work at Vanilla, such as a photo booth, dancers, magicians or specialty acts.
10. Parking. Parking is free from 6.30pm and ideal for dropping off and picking up.
You can theme your Bar/Batmitzvah anyway you want in Vanilla to suit you. It’s a versatile space with many advantages.
DJ Knight has and continues to DJ at Vanilla for Bar/Batmitzvah events. DJ Knight is one of the finest special event DJs around. He brings his wealth of experience and knowledge in entertainment to create truly amazing Barmitzvahs at Vanilla.
If you have any more questions about holding your Barmitzvah at Vanilla or want to enquire about DJ KNIGHT CLICK HERE