Top 10 Tracks of 2015 – DJ Knight
2015 was a great year of music from artists old and new. Here are the top 10 tracks of 2015 according to the official UK charts:
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars. No surprise at all that this is top of the list. A fabulous collaboration from 2 greats in the music business Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars. Such a great dance track!
- Cheerleader – Omi. A tune you can’t help sing along to!
- Take Me to Church – Hozier. A great new artist for 2015 with a great song. Can’t wait to hear more from Hozier.
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding. Another successful song from Ellie Goulding. There’s sure to be more great hits from Ellie.
- See You Again – Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth – this song burst onto our charts and was associated with the tragic death of the Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker. A poignant song with great lyrics.
- Hello – Adele. 2015 saw the return of the extremely talented Adele. This song was the biggest number 1 selling single in 3 years and set a new one week streaming record.
- Lean On – Major Lazer ft Mo & DJ Snake. Another new artist hits our UK charts in 2015 with a real catchy tune.
- Hold Back the River – James Bay. James Bay is another new artist from last year and he is sure to continue to be an extremely successful singer-songwriter.
- What Do You Mean – Justin Bieber. Here we have Justin Bieber shooting into our charts with this popular dance track.
- Sorry – Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber is sure to back on track having 2 spots in the top 10 songs of 2015! This song is accompanied but a great, fun video too! Check it out!